- Open Day – To attend an Open Day you must register your details. Registered participants will be invited to attend the next available Open Day.
- Invitation to Apply – Once Open Day is attended, an application form is sent. Attendance at an Open Day is required prior to receiving an application form.
- Interview Stage – Selection of suitable applicants will take place prior to being invited to attend an interview with the School Leadership Team.
- Offer Notification – Enrolment offer or notification of unsuccessful application is sent.
- Acceptance – Parents accept the offer and an Enrolment Fee is paid.
*Please note that applications are subject to availability at all stages of the enrolment process. If there is no placement available for a particular cohort, the application will be waitlisted.
Open Day Details
To find out more about our upcoming Open Days, please click here.
To find out more about Harkaway Hills College’s Tuition Fees, please click here.