An enrolment fee of $300 per family is payable upon acceptance of an offer of a place at Harkaway Hills College. The enrolment fee is non-refundable. The fee covers processing and administrative costs of the admissions process.
2022 TUITION FEES
|Class||Annual Tuition Fees|
|Infants (Foundation - Year 1)||$7,957|
|Primary (Year 2 - 6)||$9,018|
|Secondary (Year 7 - 10)||$9,500|
The Tuition Fee includes:
- Excursions and incursions
- Textbooks, stationery items, and other curriculum materials required for all academic programs.
- Other equipment utilised by the College such as technology, arts, music and sports supplies.
- A portion for capital purchases.
- One voucher for a parenting course run by Family Education Australia.
Items not included:
- School camps
- Extra-curricular activities that will be offered to students on an optional (not mandatory) basis. These activities will be communicated to parents in advance as they become available. Parents will have the option of selecting activities that they wish their child to participate in. Note: Extra- curricular activities are generally offered out of school hours.
- Medical expenses incurred by the school on behalf of the student.
- Damaged/lost library books or school items.
- College uniform including sports uniform, college bag and sun hat.
- Elective subjects (Year 7 onwards)
Sibling discounts will apply when children are enrolled concurrently in PARED Victoria Ltd schools. A tuition discount of 25% will apply to the second child, 50% to the third, 75% to the fourth, 100% to the fifth and subsequent children.
Please note that the sibling discount does not apply to fees for children in Pre-Prep.
For full terms and conditions, please contact the school Principal.
In exceptional circumstances, a family may seek financial assistance. For more information, please contact the school Principal.